- How long will Ted Lilly be out?
- Is Randy Wells really reliable depth starter?
- Can Carlos Marmol hold the closers job for the whole year?
- Can Aramis Ramirez play 140 games?
- Can Alfonso Soriano find that old magic?
- Can you rely on Aaron Harang & bronson Arroyo?
- Will Aroldis Chapman make the team?
- Is this the year Johnny Cueto takes the big step?
- Can Jay Bruce give you strong power numbers but hitting above .260?
- Who is the starting LF of Chris Heisey, Todd Frazier, Wladimir Balentien, or Josh Anderson?
- Can Drew Stubbs provide nice numbers across the board?
- Is Roy Oswalt's ace days behind him?
- Can Brett Myers be a good depth starter?
- Is it Matt Lindstrom or Brandon Lyon? Can either of them be a closer?
- Who is their starting catcher?
- Should you draft any Milwaukee starters after Yovanni Gallardo or Randy Wolf?
- Can Rickie Weeks be healthy?
- Can Carlos Gomez get you some steals and runs without killing your average?
- Can Matt Gamel find playing time?
- Who are their catchers?
- Should you draft any Pittsburgh starting pitcher?
- Can Octavio Dotel be an effective closer for the entire year?
- Is Garrett Jones the real deal?
- Will Andrew McCutchen suffer from any sophomore slumps?
- Will Lastings Milledge talent give fantasy owners good numbers this year?
- Can Jeff Clement be a nice player?
- Will Pedro Alvarez be up in early June?
St. Louis Cardinals:
- Can Kyle Lohse or Brad Penny be effective depth starters?
- Who is at Shortstop if Brendan Ryan is out for a while?
- Is David Freese ready to be an every day starter?
- Will Colby Rasmus emerge this year?
Your thoughts?? Next article - NL West
NL King - C.Lizza
About the N.L. King