Here are the key questions facing the NL West. These questions can be useful in determining value for your N.L. Only league draft. Sometimes the best fantasy baseball advice comes in the form of a question.
- Will Justin Justin Upton become a $30 NL hitter this year?
- Who's on 1st ? Juan Miranda, Brandon Allen or Russell Branyan?
- Will Kelly Johnson show that 2010 was no fluke?
- What will Daniel Hudson do over a full season?
- Will JJ Putz be that closer he was when he was in Seattle?
- Will CarGo be considered the #1 NL hitter after 2011?
- Will Dexter Fowler break through?
- Does Todd Helton have anything left?
- Who's on 2nd ? Jose Lopez, Herrera, Eric Young Jr?
- Can Chris Ianetta hit above the Mendoza line?
- Will Ubaldo Jimenez challenge for the CY Young?
- Will Jhoulys Chacin break through this year?
Los Angeles Dodgers:
- Will Matt Kemp show up every day?
- Is Jay Gibbons and Marcus Thames really going to play LF every day?
- Can Rafael Furcal play close to 150 games?
- Will Clayton Kershaw challenge for the CY Young?
- Will Jonathon Broxton go back to elite status or just another guy in the carousel of NL closers?
San Diego Padres:
- Can Will Venable take the next step?
- Will Cameron Maybin become an every day player with speed?
- Will Ryan Ludwick be a strong source of power?
- Will Matt Latos become a proven ace this year or will last years increase in IP hurt him?
- Will Heath Bell be an NL closer the whole year?
San Francisco Giants:
- Will there be enough AB's for Aaron Rowand, Pat Burrell and Mark DeRosa?
- Will Andres Torres show he is the real deal?
- Will Aubrey Huff put up back to back strong season?
- When will Brandon Belt be up?
- Will Tim Lincecum bounce back with a stud year?
NL King - C.Lizza