Today's article starts a new series of NL Only fantasy baseball advice. I will attempt to break down by division the key questions for NL Only leagues. If you know the answers to any or all of these questions, then you must be either a psychic or a genius. If that's true, then lucky you. If not, at least knowing these questions could help you decipher between bidding that extra buck in the auction or taking that late rounds sleeper. As the legend Tone Loc once said, "Let's Do It!"
- Can Chipper Jones play 120 games?
- Can Tyler Pastornicky make a fantasy contribution?
- Can Jason Heyward bounce back and in a big way?
- Will Martin Prado and Jair Jurrjens be Braves for the 2012 season, as they were trade bait this off-season?
- Will Tommy Hanson make 30 starts this season?
- Will Brandon Beachy suffer a sophomore slump?
- Does Hanley Ramirez bounce back to be one of the top fantasy players in all of MLB?
- Can Jose Reyes' hamstrings hold up?
- Will Emilio Bonifacio show that 2011 was not a mirage?
- Does Giancarlo "Mike" Stanton and to a lesser extent Logan Morrison break out this year?
- Can Josh Johnson hold up for the majority of the season?
New York Mets:
- Does Jason Bay find his power swing from years past?
- Will Johan Santana make 25 starts??
- Is Lucas Duda a Dude or a Dud?
- Can Andres Torres make a fantasy contribution?
- Outside of Santana do any of the Mets other starters step up?
- When does Ryan Howard return? I am thinking earliest is mid-June, Fantasy Man says All-Star break.
- Is Chase Utley's glory years over?
- Does Vance Worley show last year was the real deal?
- Can John Mayberry Jr take advantage of his opportunity early on in the season?
- Can Jimmy Rollins play 140+ games?
- Will Bryce Harper make the team?
- Will Jason Werth bounce back?
- Is Michael Morse a power stud in the NL for years to come?
- Will Ian Desmond take the next step?
- Will Danny Espinosa become a fantasy stud?
- Will Stephen Strasburg pitch more then 160 IP?
Please come and join my twitter army @TheNLKing
NL King - C.Lizza